Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eco Awesome

So living in England has really made me think twice about my hair product. When Herbal Essence does not cut it we are in for trouble! The water here is so much more harsh than in the states. My hair was becoming dry, dull, and brittle. It was time to make the plunge and buy the expensive stuff. While I was at it, I thought I might as well go organic! :) It actually works-no fear it does not leave your hair feeling greasy. Now my hair is soft and supple. This makes it easier to grow out and avoid getting a horrible English whack attack hair cut. Horror story: one English hairstylist left my friend's hair un-even, and no, she did not ask for an artsy do. I cannot complain about my hair experience here, but it was pricey and without the amazing haircut feeling. I'm sure there is a hair mecca here that is kept a secret for fear of invasion by loud-mouthed Americans.


Here is some additional product information:

Tigi Love, Peace and the Planet Eco Awesome Cranberry Orange and Mint Moisturising Shampoo 750ml.
Don't panic its organic!
Nourished, rehydrated hair and scalp feels so Eco Awesome!.
Go green and get gorgeous with a with a fusion of geranium, lavender, rosemary, jojaba oil and aloe vera.
Go Green and look good doing it.
71% Organic Content.
No Parabens.
No Artificial Colours.
No Synthetic Fragances.
No Sodium Lauryl/ Laureth Sulfates.
Bottle 50% post consumer recycled material.


Tigi Love, Peace and the Planet Eco Awesome Cranberry Orange and Mint Moisturising Conditioner.

Don't panic its organic!
White tea leaf, algae and chamomile flower extracts combine with oliver fruit to deliver Eco Awesome moisture and shine.
Pamper yourself and mother earth too!
80% Organic Content.
No Parabens.
No synthetic fragances.
Bottle 50% post consumer recycled material.


Basically it is really good for you and the environment and it smells wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment